Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eggplant

Each week I try to cook with a new ingredient that I haven't used before in my home cooking: this week's was Eggplant. I was inspired by this recipe for Eggplant Parmesan (there's a photo there, too), so make it, i did! I skipped out on the mozza and used double parmesan on top, tho. It turned out quite nice!!! I love eggplant, so I really enjoyed this dish.

I heated up some more tonight for dinner, and this time put it on rice.. it was much better this way! Next time I make it while entertaining I think I will serve them together. (I'll admit the cheese+rice combo was a little weird... maybe serve it with pasta? And chopped eggplant? who knows...:)

I'll post a photo of mine next week, along with a few more pictures of the last little while in my life. This blog is lacking real life photos, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment