Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Recap



Christmastime is my favourite time of year... especially because of the decorating that happens. All of a sudden, people everywhere are decorating their homes, putting up Christmas lights, stores are decorated, even city streets. I love seeing the same joyful theme everywhere I go that time of year. This holiday season, being in a new apartment I had endlesss fun decorating and planning.

For Christmas cards, I collected mismatched vintage cards from different thrift shops at the beginning of the season... some had vintage script font for the inside message, some were textured, some had printed envelopes... Too bad I couldnt find vintage stamps to complete the look fromt the inside out.






This is what our Christmas tree looked like! The tree is a hand-me-down 1 ft. tall tree with ornaments stuck to it... this year I added a bunch of tiny birds that I found at the thrift shop. I plan to use these birds in plenty of decor activities this year..!!



Yesterday I took down all of our Christmas decorations to make way for the fabulous decor of a tea party I hosted... it was lovely. I am excited to soon be sharing those photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment